Sunday, March 2, 2008

Reflection: Science

So I checked my blog last night and guess what? I’ve been saving drafts not posts!! Phew glad I found that one. Anyways…science. I think that design helps a lot in science. You have to design labs that make sense, make models that have a good design, and organize data tables, another design. Science is one of my least favorite subjects. I really don’t enjoy it. I know it; I just don’t find it interesting. Science is more like a religion to some people. But that is beside the point. Many scientific instruments are designed to a) work as they should and b) look cool. It’s true. Some of those things just look cool. It’s kind of funny. Even Periodic tables are designed cool: they use interesting colors and cool fonts. It’s a business. That is why design is so important to Science.

No comments: